Take part in an eco-tour, destination France
At La Voyageuse, we encourage all women to embark on a solo journey, to discover this feeling of freedom, the beauty of the world around us.
We want to show all the pleasure that can be found close to your doorstep, without spending a fortune, while respecting our planet.
So here is our #lavoyageusechallenge2021!
Desire to travel solo? It’s for you:
- Go on a solo trip, destination France.
- For at least one week (during the 1 of May and the 15 of June).
- Be hosted for free by les hébergeuses solidaires de notre réseau.
- Use only environmental-friendly means of transport (by foot, by bike, by hitchhiking, etc.)
Share this adventure on your social networks, the 3 best publications will win travel vouchers from our partner France écotours:
- €1,000 for the best publications
- €600 for the 2nd best publications
- €300 for the 3rd best publications
To participate #lavoyageusechallenge2021, you’ll need to:
- Be an adult female (sorry, gentlement...)
- Use social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) or own a blog.
- Fill up this sign-up form before the 1st of April.
Once you have registered, a Traveler Pass will be offered to you for the duration of the Challenge.
You can then start preparing your trip, send hosting requests to hostesses.
To win #lavoyageusechallenge2021, you’ll need to:
- Post publications on your favorite social networks telling about your experience as an eco-responsible solo traveler, your meetings with the local hostesses.
- Tag or mention #lavoyageusechallenge2021 as well as @La voyageuse and @france écotours on each of your publications. This will allow our jury to follow you.
1. Selection by our jury of the 5 best publications:
On June 16, our jury will select, among all the publications of all the candidates, the 5 best publications.
The selection criteria are:
- Shared values (mutual help, benevolence, empowerment, ecology, etc.)
- The aesthetic quality, originality, the emotion evoked.
- The relevance of all of the candidate's publications,
Has one of your publications been chosen? Great, you even will get phone call from La Voyageuse to let you know!
2. Final public voting:
On June 17, the 5 selected publications will be reposted at the same time on the Facebook page and the Instagram account of La Voyageuse. Now is the time for you to get your network to like yours!
- On June 28 at 12 p.m.(CET), the total number of likes obtained by each of these publications on La Voyageuse's Facebook page and Instagram account will determine the winners.
So try your luck, we want to see and hear great stories, great new encounters, make us dream, make us rediscover France.
For all the detailed modalities concerning the applications and the course of the challenge, download the full terms & conditions.
ADVENTURE| ROAD TRIP| TRAVEL
The editorial team:
Whether you are an avid traveller or a first-time adventurer, all NomadSister editors are passionate about travel. They share their advice and experiences with the desire to give you wings!Who are we?